REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION
As an Attendee/ Coordinator, your registration tuition is reduced to the non-refundable rate/non-transferable rate advertised in
the seminar brochure. PESI reserves the right to terminate coordinator privileges due to misconduct or
unsatisfactory completion of duties.
You will qualify for the same continuing education credits as a regular attendee.* Lodging arrangements are
on your own and at your discretion.
*Not applicable to Iowa-licensed Nurses/Nurse Practitioners. Call us for more information.
A complete set of procedures will be emailed to you one week prior to the seminar. An email address is
required. If your email address changes, please notify us immediately. If you have not received the email
within one week before the seminar, contact our Program Services department at 1-800-647-8079, ext. 2.
1. When you register as the coordinator, you will be granted access to our online Coordinator portal at extranet.pesi.com.
Please use your log-in credentials that you used when purchasing an event. You may access the Coordinator portal at any
time to check for upcoming event(s) that you have registered to coordinate. Within 72 hours of the seminar you are
coordinating, you will have access to the Registration Sign-In Sheets and the Product Sales List that need to be printed
out and brought to the seminar. You will find these forms by clicking on the forms tab. These forms will not be emailed
to you. If you have any questions, please call the Coordinator Department at 800-647-8079 x2.
2. You are REQUIRED to enter a valid cell phone number and have it available to you at the
3. You MUST arrive at the hotel at 6:30 a.m. or 1 1/2 hours prior to seminar start time.
This extra time allows you to complete the duties outlined below. You are not allowed to display promotional
materials other than those dictated to you by PESI. This includes, but is not limited to, materials from
companies and/or associations that you may be affiliated with. PESI reserves the right to determine what
materials are displayed at our seminar sites. You are not allowed to bring guests or assistants. If we
determine that a second coordinator is needed, we will arrange it. Dress code is business casual.
4. Upon arrival, you will unpack boxes of attendee materials that were sent to the seminar site. It is also
your job to ensure the meeting room is set-up properly and the requested audiovisual equipment is in the
5. You will process morning registrations, which includes greeting attendees, distributing written materials,
and continuing education information. In accordance with CE board regulations, the registration table will
be located outside the meeting room.
6. You will make the morning announcements and introduce the speaker.
7. You are required to be available all day to answer attendee questions, assist speaker, sell products, and
troubleshoot situations that may arise.
8. At the end of the day, you will distribute continuing education certificates, pack up materials, take box
to the front desk and call Program Services with the name of the person you are leaving the box with.
9. CANCELLATION POLICY: Please call 800-844-8260 if you need to cancel. DO NOT email PESI if you need to cancel. If
you cancel, your tuition will be forfeited -- non-refundable/non-transferable.
BECOMING AN ATTENDEE/COORDINATOR
Step 1 Check for availability.
Call our Customer Service department at (800) 844-8260, or go to
PESI HealthCare (www.pesihealthcare.com),
PESI Rehab (www.pesirehab.com) or
PESI Kids (www.pesikids.com)
to find your event and confirm that the position is still available. The positions are filled on a
first-come-first-served basis, and they do fill early! If the position is available, we recommend you
register online or proceed quickly to Step 2.
Step 2 Return the Attendee/Coordinator Affidavit Form below with your paid registration:
- Submit the form below then call us at (800) 844-8260 to register or fax registration to (800) 554-9775.
WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE POSITION UNTIL WE RECEIVE YOUR PAID REGISTRATION.
ATTENDEE/COORDINATOR AGREEMENT AFFIDAVIT
COMPLETE ENTIRE FORM.
* Type your name in the above field to electronically sign this form