What We Do:
At Evergreen Certifications we offer career changing certifications that establish clinical expertise, solidify client trust and provide international recognition. We certify highly qualified professionals in the mental health and health care fields. We promote career advancement and help our customers obtain the professional recognition they deserve. Our mission is to establish credibility for professionals and trust for consumers through certification.
How We Do It:
Our people create our success: We listen, we learn, and we strive to meet or exceed the expectations of our customers, associates and vendors.
We go direct and assume competence: We expect open, honest and ethical relationships both internally and externally.
We encourage you to be an entrepreneur: Our associates view their position or area as if it were their own business and make decisions accordingly.
We aim for innovation and creativity: Continuous improvement and falling forward is what facilitates our ability to meet our mission
Overview of the Evergreen Certifications Team:
The Evergreen Certifications team is a group of strategic thinkers who create and market dynamic certifications. This team focuses on identifying and evaluating topics for mental health, healthcare and rehab professionals that are both relevant and exciting. Additionally, this team builds relationships with experts in the fields of psychotherapy, rehabilitation and healthcare, assisting them in the development of certifications; while collaborating with a small, close-knit team. This is a team of experienced business-minded professionals with whom you will grow and expand your knowledge through collaboration and innovation.
What You Will Be Doing: (responsibilities)
We are looking for a wildly creative and talented email marketer. The person in this position should have outstanding copywriting skills, strong business acumen and enjoy working in a team environment. Most importantly, this marketer must tap into their entrepreneurial spirit and data-driven business sense to guide decisions.
- Create and execute impactful email marketing campaigns and funnels
- Write compelling copy that builds trust and drives readers to obtain certifications that will enhance their practice
- Measure email performance and use metrics to drive informed marketing decisions
- Test new strategies to build audiences, increase engagement and boost reach
- Coordinate and align marketing efforts with business operations to launch new certifications, market existing certifications, promote partnerships and increase certification renewal rates.
What You Bring to the Team: (skills and requirements)
- College Degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism or related field and/or relevant sales experience
- Proven success with writing that compels action
- Ability to measure email performance using analytics tools and sales reports
- Ability to articulate strategy and tell stories with data
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment
What Would Thrill Us:
- HubSpot Certifications
- Experience with Google Analytics or other email analytics service
- Beginner to intermediate HTML experience with the ability to code and debug emails and webpages using an HTML editor, i.e. Dreamweaver
- On-site, Hybrid or Remote; flexible schedule
- Be part of a supportive, fun team
- Generous benefits package
- Incentive plan
- 401(k) with above-market match that immediately vests
- Professional development opportunities and tuition assistance
This position is full time, 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday). Our headquarters are in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, with employees both nationally and internationally.
What Else You Should Know About Us:
We are an organization that loves to play the game of business and we are unapologetically driven and dedicated to creating world-class certifications for our customers.
Candidates must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States following an offer of
Equal Employment Opportunity
Evergreen Certifications is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other applicable legally protected status. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Share this job posting with your friends. https://www.pesi.com/careers/5316/email-marketing-strategist