What We Do:
At PESI we reach millions of professionals daily, offering them advanced training so that they can help others to achieve hope and healing. Our work has a deeper purpose; one that contributes to improving the quality of life of others. Our mission is to connect knowledge with need; we help clinicians, in the mental health and healthcare fields, throughout the world expand their knowledge through delivering innovative and cutting-edge training that helps them to improve the outcomes of their clients’ lives.
How We Do It:
Our people create our success: We listen and we learn, and we strive to meet or exceed the expectations of our customers, associates and vendors.
We go direct and assume competence: We expect open, honest and ethical relationships both internally and externally.
We encourage you to be an entrepreneur: Our associates view their position or area as if it were their own business, and make decisions accordingly.
We aim for innovation and creativity: Continuous improvement and falling forward is what facilitates our ability to meet our mission of connecting knowledge with need.
Overview the Customer Service Team:
The PESI Customer Service Team delivers customer service and technical support for behavioral health, rehab, and healthcare professionals around the world! We provide Best-In-Class service by engaging our customers through answering phone calls, emails and live chats. Our goal is to support and assist professionals in identifying and utilizing our educational programming, not only to earn continuing education credit, but apply the knowledge gained from our experts to improve the lives of their clients and patients.
The support our Customer Service Team gives - not only to our customers, but to other departments in the company - ensures delivery of PESI’s world-class programs. These programs allow professionals to treat their clients and improve patient outcomes for tens of thousands of adults and children each year!
What You Will Be Doing: (responsibilities)
• Professionally monitor and handle incoming phone and e-mail requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
• Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions in our system(s)
• Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to; registration, program content, continuing education credits, webcasts, product orders and association memberships in a timely manner
• Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience
• Provide technical support for accessing online registrations and online programs
• Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
• Sell products and services by informing customers of relevant add-ons’ and promotions
• Collaborate with other departments by working on projects outside of the customer service area
• Assist with placement of orders, refunds, re-ships, cancelations and/or exchanges
• Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
• Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
• Responsible for meeting customer service standards outlined by PESI Inc.
• Responsible for other duties as assigned
What You Bring to the Team: (skills and requirements)
• Associate degree and/or equivalent work experience in customer service/support
• 1+ years of experience in a customer service or help desk capacity strongly preferred
• Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both written and verbal as the role requires extensive phone use
• Has "thick skin" and is able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers
• Ability to research and resolve complex customer issues and possess strong decision making and analytical skills
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed (Monday – Friday shifts vary from 6:30am – 7:00pm) - currently hiring for 10am – 7pm schedule
• Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
• Must type a minimum of 35 WPM
• Some experience with multiline telephones and strong technical aptitude preferred
• Possess the skill and ability to quickly pick up new technologies and software
• Knowledge of technical support issues related to Internet connectivity and PC troubleshooting experience a plus
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, and Adobe Reader
What Would Thrill Us:
• Experience working with multiple computer systems
• Knowledge of various webinar delivery platforms, i.e. Zoom
• Involvement and success in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
• Prior leadership and/or training roles
Candidates must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States following an offer of employment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PESI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other applicable legally protected status. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Share this job posting with your friends. https://www.pesi.com/careers/3696/customer-solutions-specialist